[PAID] Looking for Backend Developer (Node.js)

Yo!

We're a small team of 5 ppl, building BAPBAP, a MOBA Battle Royale game (we're in Closed Beta!). Check out our website and here's an intro to the game.

We're looking for a Backend Developer to join us full time. If this sounds exciting to you, reach out. We're looking for like-minded people who love working on games they're excited about.

Skills:

• Extremely self-motivated
  • Guru in Javascript, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis (3y+)
  • Have knowledge with microservices and scaling
  • Identify as a Gamer (knowledge of MOBAs, Battle Royales, etc)

Compensation is Industry rates based on experience + equity

To reach out, add me on Discord: ray#6539 and send me a message referring to this post!

IMPORTANT - Must be located between EST-PST time zones

• 5 months later...

Dear Concern,

I hope this message finds you well!

I, Abhik Chakraborty represent Webgen Technologies (www.webgentechnologies.com) a Software Consulting and Development Company. I have recently seen your requirement and am interested in working with you. If you think to outsource your project, then you can hire our resources on a dedicated basis. So in this way, our resources will work only on your project and he will report his work details to you every day.

As a leading IT services company, we provide end-to-end digital transformation services. We are an industry-agnostic IT services company. We provide Digital transformation services and solutions in four critical areas like Customer Success, Data and Intelligence, Enterprise IT Transformation Automation, and Cloud Services. We work closely with Business Leaders across the globe to help them realize their firm’s growth potential by leveraging the power of Software Solutions along with Data and Analytics.

We understand the business profile and leverage analytics to help boost revenues, optimize costs, mitigate risks, understand customers and improve internal processes through our Digital Solutions. We assure quality and timely delivery along with Cloud-based Support. We act as a growth partner for our business associates, clients, and partners. With a team strength of 90 team members, we have worked with over 300+ Software Services Requirements and solutions.

We are a promising company in the field of Artificial Intelligence Solutions, Blockchain Technologies, Data Science, eCommerce Solutions, Travel Booking Applications, E-learning Solutions, Recruitment Software, Creative & Branding Design, Logistics Software, GPS Solutions, CRM & ERP Software, DevOps solutions, and more. We work on multiple Secure technological platforms too. 

You can view our Corporate Profile in the below attachments.  Please find the attachment.

Please do let me know if you would like to discuss this in detail over the call or any other media of communication like Email, Skype, Zoom Call, Google Meet and Whatsapp, etc. I would be happy to discuss this further.

I look forward to discussing this further.

Interested in going for a call? Please schedule https://calendly.com/webgen/details_analysis_with_prasun

Happy to get on a call to discuss how we can help your organization leverage the power of Digital Support. Look forward to hearing from you.

--

Thanks and Regards, 
Abhik Chakraborty,
Business IT Consultant

W G Technologies Pvt Ltdwww.webgentechnologies.com
(Formally known as Webgen Technologies)

AIorK4znqlSR18i1oLSbWVEG-IOsV57XXIPc46tyMR1iBxZ_odLQePDjpLBBVRbyjJTCwjzDzq865u4

Webgen_Corporate Profile.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Simplicity when ordering a service is very important to me, and I am also used to supplementing the order with personal requirements. Therefore, I choose a proven and high-quality resource nurse writing services https://www.nursingpaper.com/our-services/nursing-case-study/ It is possible to communicate with experts and track the progress of the order.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve checked this project description and  reviewed job description and can surely provide my assistance.

Kindly provide me detailed scope of work in a specific document or it would be great if we could have detailed discussion over chat.

I have experience of 5+ years in MEAN (Mongo DB, Express Js, Angular(2 ~ 13), and Node Js) STACK Development.

I have also worked on tool like POSTMAN for REST API's and having knowledge in source control tool like Git-hub, Bit-bucket, etc.

and worked on cloud hosting like AWS, Cloud Platform, Heroku etc.

Below, I have shared some of my finest works in your required skills.

• MEAN STACK (Node, Angular, MongoDB, Express.js)

• MERN STACK (Node, React, MongoDB, Express.js)

I am any time available for the interview, I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss the project further.

Let me know your convenient time that works best for you to discuss about your scope of work. With Regards,

JsonHoward.pdf

• 3 months later...

I recommend considering Cleveroad for your Backend Developer position requiring expertise in Node.js. They have a pool of talented and experienced Node.js developers who can effectively handle backend development tasks. Visit their website here to explore their services and find the perfect fit for your team: https://www.cleveroad.com/hire-nodejs-developers/

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your exciting project, BAPBAP, a MOBA Battle Royale game! It's great to see your passion and dedication. If you're looking for a Backend Developer to join your team, you might want to consider reaching out to Sloboda Studio. They specialize in software development for startups and have expertise in JavaScript, NodeJS, and other technologies you mentioned. You can visit their website at sloboda-studio.com to explore their services and get in touch with them. Best of luck with your game development journey!