[WIP] VXLverse: An Innovative 3D World Builder - Seeking Feedback and Help with Quest System

silot

Introducing VXLverse, an innovative work-in-progress 3D world builder that combines the power of 3D modeling with the engaging elements of RPG games. Users can create immersive worlds filled with customizable characters, dialogues, NPCs, and more. I am excited to share my progress with the HTML5 game development community and would greatly appreciate any feedback, suggestions, or ideas for improvement.

Game description: VXLverse empowers users to effortlessly create immersive worlds, complete with customizable characters, dialogues, NPCs, and much more. It is designed to be an accessible platform for users of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced professionals.

Link to the game: VXLverse

Current development stage: I am currently working on implementing a quest system for NPCs. Each NPC can have multiple quests with the following attributes:

• Quest Name
  • Required Item
  • Quest Description
  • Quest Completion Status
  • Reward

I am also working on the inventory system to support these quests.

Specific feedback and help request: I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions regarding the quest and inventory systems. If you have experience in designing quest systems or any ideas on how to make the quests more engaging and user-friendly, please share your thoughts.

Your valuable input will help shape the future of this revolutionary platform, ensuring that it becomes an even more powerful and versatile tool for 3D modeling and gaming enthusiasts.

Thank you for taking the time to check out VXLverse, and I look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas!

Screenshot from 2023-04-22 20-28-54.png