[guivo.io] Competitive multiplayer match 3 puzzle Game

ivorcosta

Hello everybody! I'm excited to share with you the competitive HTML5 puzzle game I've been working on for almost 4 years. It's mobile-friendly, completely free to play and rounds last only 90 seconds.
Guivo is a web-based match 3 game where you play rounds with your own board against players from around the world. Ice will spawn along the borders of the board and quickly start spreading, you need to match near the ice to destroy it. The winner of each round earns a spot on the top banner. For each round, players earn Elo ranking points against all users below their rank and lose points against those above. Elo decay starts after 1 month of inactivity, so you will need to stay active to maintain your rank.

I'm constantly working to improve Guivo and make it the best match 3 game on the web, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know what you think!

Youtube trailer

Tech stack: Phaser3, Vue.js, Java, Spring and GCP

Play the gamehttps://guivo.io

3567652453480797032.png

guivo.io_ (2).png

guivo.io_ (3).png

guivo.io_ (5).png

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 9:29 PM, ivorcosta said:

Hello everybody! I'm excited to share with you the competitive HTML5 puzzle game I've been working on for almost 4 years. It's mobile-friendly, completely free to play and rounds last only 90 seconds.
Guivo is a web-based match 3 game where you play rounds with your own board against players from around the world. Ice will spawn along the borders of the board and quickly start spreading, you need to match near the ice to destroy it pizza tower. The winner of each round earns a spot on the top banner. For each round, players earn Elo ranking points against all users below their rank and lose points against those above. Elo decay starts after 1 month of inactivity, so you will need to stay active to maintain your rank.

I'm constantly working to improve Guivo and make it the best match 3 game on the web, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know what you think!

Youtube trailer

Tech stack: Phaser3, Vue.js, Java, Spring and GCP

Play the gamehttps://guivo.io 

3567652453480797032.png

guivo.io_ (2).png

guivo.io_ (3).png

guivo.io_ (5).png

Your game is so amazing. I played it and shared it with my friends.