tween yoyo not working

Geoeo

Hello,

the following lines of code do not result in the tween being "yoyoed".

Am I missing something very simple?? :/

if(this.game.input.keyboard.isDown(Phaser.Keyboard.SPACEBAR)){this.game.add.tween(this.player.scale).to({x : 2.0, y : 2.0},300,Phaser.Easing.Linear.None,true,0,0,true);//                .to({x : 1.0, y : 1.0},300,Phaser.Easing.Linear.None,true,0,0,true)//                .start();        }

The commented out code is my dirty fix, but ideally I want to do it in one line.

Thanks

Ok, so the yoyo effect only works when the penultimate arguments is non-zero. hmmm...

This works : 

this.game.add.tween(this.player.scale).to({x : 2.0, y : 2.0},300,Phaser.Easing.Linear.None,true,0,1,true);

Thanks Pedro!

Edit: Successive triggers of this tween i.e. hitting the space tab will make the sprite grow permanently. I.e. it does not revert back to scale 1.0.

Anybody have an idea why?

• 10 months later...

Edit: Successive triggers of this tween i.e. hitting the space tab will make the sprite grow permanently. I.e. it does not revert back to scale 1.0.

Anybody have an idea why?

The solution is to add the tween receiving the object's reference and then start the tween any time you want

// take a look at the autoStart = false parametervar myTween = this.game.add.tween(this.player.scale).to({x : 2.0, y : 2.0},300,Phaser.Easing.Linear.None,false,0,1,true);myTween.start();