Freelance Browser Based Games Developer looking for work

gjbarter

Hi there,

I'm a freelance HTML5 Games Developer currently on the lookout for new projects. I have a strong experience working on browser based games, including Flash, HTML5 & DOM based games. I understand the technical limitations that HTML5 games have and the best practices for pushing those limitations to their limit.

I have been fortunate enough to work with some big clients (BBC, Disney) on some great projects. To have a look at these projects please check out my portfolio at http://www.gjbarter.co.uk.

If you need someone who can hit deadlines, communicate with clients and developers, and build a kick-ass game then please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Garry

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Garry,

I am very interested to speak with you.  I am located in IL with a startup called BayBee that is relatively new, and we are just releasing our first app.

We are looking for a developer that can help us with our app, which will run on IOS and Android, and also allow consumers to interact with their data via a desktop/laptop.

My Skype is msheng107 and this is a fully paid position.

Thank you.

best regards,

Michael

• 1 month later...