Javascript /HTML 5 Freelance Front End Developer Required, Browser based games Games and Media - London

Hi,

I have a great contract opportunity for an experienced  Html 5 / JavaScript Developer in London.

A globally successful TV, entertainment & media company are now looking to further their Online and companion app with the creation of a games developer role to be based at their Central London HQ.

The company offer the opportunity to work within a start-up culture where everyone has a voice within a fun, fast paced and highly creative environment.

Due to the success of their partnerships with brands such as Big Brother, Luther etc, they are now looking to create web based games Online to facilitate continued growth.

The successful candidate will have ideally 12 month's commercial experience working as an application or mobile developer and will be heavily involved in creating exciting, fun and addictive designs for a ground-breaking companion app on iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone. A passion for games would be a distinct advantage.

This is a contract opportunity with an initial duration of 3 months and a day rate of up to £300 per day.

If this is something of interest can we arrange a time to talk? You can reach me on the contact details below.

01925 839 721 - [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you

Si Mac