WarboundRealms Posted yesterday at 09:52 PM Share Posted yesterday at 09:52 PM Hey everyone! I'm working on Warbound Realms, a free browser card autobattler. You build a deck, arrange your fighters and watch the battles play out. I sat down for two matches, one with a demon deck and one with a spell-focused deck, and recorded them to show how it's coming along No commentary, just gameplay. Watch the two matches on YouTube Play in your browser: https://play.warboundrealms.com/ I'd love to hear whether the combat is easy to follow without commentary and which deck you'd be more interested in trying. Development screenshot from an earlier build; the video shows the newer gameplay: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.