playwildkin Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I am selling Wildkin because personal circumstances mean I can no longer continue the project. It started as a passion project inspired by the creature-catching games I grew up with. I have put at least 600 hours into it, by my own estimate, and would like someone else to take it forward. Play: https://playwildkin.online/ Gameplay: https://youtube.com/shorts/W8Nf5FLz8II Wildkin is an online browser RPG in public beta. Players explore four regions, catch and evolve creatures, build a team, and fight turn-based battles with three equipped moves. The current content has 52 base species plus 15 evolution forms, and 24 ability definitions. Players share the world and can chat. Asking price: $9,500 USD, negotiable, for the complete project. Included: client and server source, game content, custom artwork and source assets, Wildkin brand materials, the website and playwildkin.online domain, deployment documentation, and the transferable rights I own. Third-party software and fonts keep their existing licences. Current figures, checked September 28: - 77 registered accounts, including owner/test accounts. - 91 tracked connected hours since September 13, including idle/menu and owner/test time. - No revenue or donations. - Hosting is approximately $50/month. The game is early-stage, with no established revenue or retention record. The value is the working game and its assets; these figures are not a forecast. Technical setup: TypeScript/WebGPU client, Rust server, PostgreSQL, Keycloak and Docker Compose. This is an online game requiring a running backend. Players need a free account and a compatible desktop browser with WebGPU and hardware acceleration. I can also do commissioned changes before handover for a separate fee, with scope and timing agreed first. If you are interested in taking it over, contact lcfe3991@gmail.com or reply here with what you would want to acquire and an indicative offer. The existing development/showcase thread is here: https://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/75848-wip-wildkin-free-browser-creature-catching-rpg-now-with-learnable-moves/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.