Jump to content

Duck Frenzy - free browser app game- duck hunting


PointersAndHooks
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey y’all, I’m Robbie with POINTERS AND HOOKS. I’ve been putting together a little arcade duck hunting game called Duck Frenzy, and I’d sure appreciate a few folks giving it a try.

 

It’s free to play right in your browser on your phone, tablet or computer. Play Classic or gear up in Outfitted with calls, decoys and upgrades. Pick your shots, let protected birds pass, and see if you can reach Feather Frenzy.

 

I’m an outdoors guy learning this as I go, with AI help on the build. If you’ve got a few minutes, let me know how the aiming feels and whether the difficulty ramps up too fast.

 

Play here: https://duck-frenzy.pointersandhooks.workers.dev/

 

No account needed to try it. Optional account features and purchases are available. Thanks for taking a look!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...