Jump to content

[For HIRE] Full Cycle / Prototype 2D Game Developer for Console, PC, Web/HTML5 & Android/iOS


Victor Diaz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hai everyone,

I'm Victor, a senior game developer with 10+ years specializing in Unity, Unreal Engine and Gamemaker Studio. I've completed 10+ polished games, handling the development process for any genres of games (Roguelike, Platformer, Multiplayer, Racing, etc).

 

I currently looking to join a paid project. My main focus is programming, game optimization & performance, Game bug fixing and many more.

 

Let me know whether you need a programmer. I can support you as an individual or bring in a small team of developers. If you share your scope, timeline, and budget range, I can suggest the best setup.

 

My portofolio: scriptsmelterstudios.com

 

Availability: Part-time / Contract

 

Contact: DM/discord dm : Victor_D / victor_dia55

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...