Jump to content

I wanted a browser game you can understand in 60 seconds — but still reopen tomorrow


PlayHashForge
 Share

Recommended Posts

Most browser games lose me in one of two ways:

 

Either there’s nothing to do after five minutes…

 

or I need a tutorial before I’m allowed to have fun.

 

So I built PlayHashForge around a very simple loop:

 

Start your virtual mining shift → play arcade games → earn Hashpower → upgrade your setup → come back stronger.

 

The interesting part is that the arcade games aren’t separate distractions. Your wins actually feed the same persistent mining account.

 

There are currently 20 arcade games, hardware progression and a 24-hour mining shift — all running directly in the browser.

 

No download.

No real crypto mining on your device.

Just a mining/arcade simulation built around progression.

 

What I’m testing now isn’t whether people say “nice game.”

 

I want to know whether a completely new player can register, start the miner and reach their first meaningful upgrade without needing an explanation.

 

If you like browser games, give it a fresh-account test:

 

👉 https://playhashforge.de/

 

If you make it to your first upgrade, tell me which arcade game you used to get there.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...