Jump to content

Block Breaker Arcade — a free browser game with 150 levels


Maja
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I created Block Breaker Arcade, a free browser game inspired by classic brick-breakers. It features up to 150 levels, power-ups, keyboard and touch controls, and daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time leaderboards.

Play it here: https://block-breaker.gg/

I’d especially appreciate feedback on the mobile paddle controls and whether the difficulty feels fair as the levels progress. I’m the creator of the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I loaded Block Breaker Arcade in desktop Chrome and it drops straight into play with no install, and level 1 already shows the multi-hit blocks and the special tiles, so the tile set is visible from the first board. The part I could not judge in a short run is the curve with 150 levels: is each one a small step, or do the steps come in blocks of ten with the daily challenge as the real test? On the mobile question you asked, does the paddle follow the finger directly or stay slightly above it, since a thumb covers the paddle on the side the ball comes down?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...