Generated platform - each must be in position before the next

Jirka1111

Hello, my question is very simple. I have 10 platforms (each has different length) and I want them to run to the middle of the screen. But every platform has to be on that position before the next one. And each platform must be on its position before the previous. Generated position is random (between 100 and 1000 velocity).

I'm not sure I understand completely, but if you are looking to place 10 platforms back to back to cover the whole distance between two fixed endpoints, then you could generate just the 9 random numbers in that range, where a platform ends and another begins. Just make sure to sort them :-)

I'm not sure I understand completely, but if you are looking to place 10 platforms back to back to cover the whole distance between two fixed endpoints, then you could generate just the 9 random numbers in that range, where a platform ends and another begins. Just make sure to sort them :-)

Thank you, szocske, I wrote that before I went to bed so probably you cant understand my question. I had draw an explanation picture of what I meant.

http://imgur.com/tXgmQ9u