Converting 3D vertex to 2D point on screen

joshcamas

@bulisor  Thanks for the reply . Yes I understand if canvas size doesn't match window size , it will create the problem. In that case we have to use offset property of the canvas to find canvas's position in the page/screen and add that to the resulting x and y from project function.  

@deltakosh  sorry for kind of wasting time. But I did nothing and now it is just working fine. I literally did nothing. I was debugging earlier and I've shown here the output values. But last night it was working all fine.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to dig up the past, but I am having trouble with this... I keep getting NAN on the output for the x and y and like 0.99128973981728937 for the z no matter what I do...

Also the example at http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#UWSIL outputs NAN as well to the console, so me thinks something is not working correct.

@Deltakosh #Bug?

Nevermind got the fix!

ok why do we need to pass the width and height when we were already passing the engine in the old version which has this information?  I feel like more lines in a constructor why?

Just wondering why things changed?