Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'windows 7'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • HTML5 Game Coding
    • News
    • Game Showcase
    • Facebook Instant Games
    • Coding and Game Design
  • Frameworks
    • Phaser 3
    • Phaser 2
    • Pixi.js
    • Babylon.js
    • Panda 2
    • melonJS
    • Haxe JS
    • Kiwi.js
  • General
    • General Talk
  • Business
    • Collaborations (un-paid)
    • Jobs (Hiring and Freelance)
    • Services Offered

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Twitter


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello my friends! I am working on a simple game for kids that consists on a screen with objects that will produce sounds when they click or tap it. OK, I already made all needed adjustments to make it work well either on desktop computer browser as well on Android mobiles. For testing it on Android I used the debug mode of Chrome keeping an Android mobile hooked to the computer through an USB cable, then I could run it directly from my localhost (PC with Windows 7) that is very convenient: just change the code, save it and refresh the page. To make it happen I had to activate the 'developer mode' on my Android mobiles. Now it's time to tweak it to make it work on iOS platform also. I have two iOS gadgets (an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2) but I do NOT have a Mac. Now, how could I hook the iOS mobiles to my PC in a similar way I did to Androids in order to make my tests? I am afraid that there is NOT a way of doing this and that I will have to test my code with the exhaustive task of upload files to a live host and then load it back to the iPhone/iPad through Internet — that is very boring and time consuming. Please any input will be very welcome!
  2. richpixel

    Problems with Pixi on IE9

    Well I know getting things to work on older versions of IE are not the highest priority... however- I chose pixi for some client work and of course they are having problems seeing it on IE9/Windows 7 I believe the problem is due to pixi using Object.defineProperty() which IE9 should be able to handle... but doesn't always. There's a lot out there about getting the browser into IE9 standards mode (or something) - but every combination of tags and doctypes I use only seem to fix the problem, only to have it broken the next time we open the browser. Using F12 developer tools to change the browser mode can fix it, but of course the end user won't be expected to do that. The start of my html looks like this: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>My Project</title> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge"> <meta charset="utf-8"> Tried removing the IE=Edge meta tag but it gives me 'random' success. I'm basically ready to give up and convert to EaselJS which won't take me too long, but I'm still curious about this. Thanks for any clues!