Phaser 1.0 is here!

rich

I pushed out the 1.0.1 release this morning. It includes some logic fixes in the physics tilemap separation code that would cause tunneling if your sprites were bigger than the tiles. Also added in lots of extra checks into Group, so it won't try and run through the internal list if the list is empty. Also Sprite.animation.stop no longer needs a key name, if you don't provide one it will just stop the current animation instead.

Very nice looking site (and presumably engine - didn't dig any further than the main GitHub readme).

I updated HTML5GameEngine.com to have the new links and info. It looks like it even picked up a few Phaser-run games in the latest crawl (it spiders sites with HTML5 games like Clay.io, MarketJS, HTML5Games.com, Kongregate, this forum, etc... in search of HTML5 games and matches them to a library).

Awesome work Rich, thanks for this! :D Any idea when the TypeScript definition files will be released? (I'd like to upgrade to Phaser 1.0, but cannot since I've been coding in TypeScript so far).

Thanks :) We need to finish the API docs first, but are making good progress on those. I think they are probably a couple of weeks away, but once done then we can make a definitions file (because the API is likely to change a little here and there until then).

Thanks for releasing Phaser 1.0.2, I've played a bit with the "Hello Phaser" example and I want more :)

BTW, in your tutorial about getting started I've noticed that you recommend MAMP for OS X users, XAMPP http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html is a free alternative that works on Windows, Linux and Mac. Personally, I've used XAMPP on Windows and Mac.