face deformation happening only where two objects over lapping

biswazr

@gryff is probably better to helping individuals (he is going to want a .blend not .babylon), but reverse engineering your .babylon, I see you have an Eyelashes mesh.  Tells me you must have done some kind of merge, since nobody would name a character Eyelashes.  First thing I would undo, if you can is work prior to the merge.

Also see your Eyelashes mesh has both rotation & scaling being applied.  Maybe try to apply those prior to export.  That is all I see.

2 minutes ago, JCPalmer said:

@gryff is probably better to helping individuals (he is going to want a .blend not .babylon), but reverse engineering your .babylon, I see you have an Eyelashes mesh.  Tells me you must have done some kind of merge, since nobody would name a character Eyelashes.  First thing I would undo, if you can is work prior to the merge.

Also see your Eyelashes mesh has both rotation & scaling being applied.  Maybe try to apply those prior to export.  That is all I see.

Thanks @JCPalmer for look into the matter , what ever u said is true, i have merged  for testing only , that is  why whole character named to eyelash , but all merging and scaling and everything done prior to exporting .

Now i have also got solution but i have to remove my opacity texture.to make it work.

Dont know it is the proper solution or not still worked 90 % except struggling with hair (with out opacity its ugly )

Thanks for your help .