More than one value in group.setAll()

Martiny

Hello again everyone,

I need to change the body side of every component of a group, but I can't find a way to do it because I need to pass 4 values in body.setSize.

Here's the code so far:

blueEnemy = game.add.group();blueGuy = blueEnemy.create(100, 100, 'blueEnemy');blueGuy.body.setSize(30, 30, 8, 8);

I can set the size of the body if I create a variable that holds that sprite. But since I will create and kill lots of blueEnemy's, I don't know if that's the most practical way.

I wanted to do something that would body.setSize(30, 30, 8, 8) in every new blueEnemy, but I don't know if it is possible to use setAll in this case (couldn't find any example of it).

What I wanted to do was something like this, but working:

blueEnemy = game.add.group();blueEnemy.setAll('body.setSize', [30, 30, 8, 8])blueEnemy.create(100, 100, 'blueEnemy');

[30, 30, 8, 8] is not accepted. No error in console, but no affect either.

If not possible to use setAll this way, is there a way to change the body size without assigning it to a variable?

Thanks for the attention.

Group.setAll is for setting the value of a single property.

Body.setSize is a function, so you'd want to use Group.callAll instead, which can accept any number of parameters:

blueEnemy.callAll('body.setSize', '', 30, 30, 8, 8);

Depending on your scope you may need to adjust the 2nd parameter (the context that the function is called under).