Zoom to cursor position

Arte

Cooool!  Hugo Weaving?  Excellent!  What a great pic!  I love it.  thx.

And thx for the kind words... they mean a lot.  Very nice of ya! 

Yeah, I try to shorten the learning curve for folks, whenever I can... at least til they pass me by.

And I try to do something for question-askers... fast, esp for those in disadvantaged regions and situations.

It makes me feel good.  It feels like a great use of my free time, and I learn, too.  It warms my cockles.  :)

And, generally, it's pretty fun to hang-around here.  BJS has fairly high self-satisfaction/self-accomplishment powers.  People get some seriously nice results with very little code.

That... makes my "smile-goes-a-mile" tasks... pretty easy.  Great search systems, fine docs, nice people, and hot playgrounds... it's all good.  Once people get familiar with terminology, and then how/where to search, they ROCKET up the BJS learning curve, just like I did/do.  My friend Roy, from WAY back... called me the president of the Lamer Support Foundation.  hehe.  That's a little derogatory, of course, but the statement has some accuracy, too.  :)

And if I ever get down/depressed, I just tour-around in my bookmarked playgrounds, and pretty soon I'm re-sparked with enthusiasm, and mentally gone, hacking something for hours and hours once again.  I think other people can do this, too.  BJS can make you smile, and make you feel empowered, and spur creatively.  That makes it quite valuable, cheering-up-the-world -wise.  Cheering-up the world, esp the disadvantaged... is a bacon and cotton-candy sandwich, for mister Wingleberry.  :)

Do we really care if Arte has his solution?  Nah.  We sort of hope he doesn't, so we can keep sitting around this campfire, chewin' the rag with our buddies, right?  ;)  heh