Sign in to follow this  
royibernthal

Blender Exporter Error

@JCPalmer

When I export a .blend I get the following error, what does it mean? Leviathan.blend

File "C:\Users\royib\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\babylon-js\json_exporter.py", line 103, in execute
    mesh = Mesh(object, scene, self)
  File "C:\Users\royib\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\babylon-js\mesh.py", line 450, in __init__
    self.rawShapeKeys.append(RawShapeKey(block, group, state, keyOrderMap, basis, self.scene.positionsPrecision))
  File "C:\Users\royib\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\babylon-js\shape_key_group.py", line 22, in __init__
    value = keyBlock.data[pair[0]].co
ERROR:  bpy_prop_collection[index]: index 717 out of range, size 228

From a quick look, there is something odd about the shape keys.  If you wish to just get something out now, or you did not even know there were shape keys, just delete them.

Also, there are shape keys on both the body & the bottom teeth with the same name.  Even if the export worked, having separate meshes is going to require more work to animate.  Better to joint the bottom teeth to the body prior to export.  I do not think morph manager animation can even be put into a .BABYLON file.  The morph animation will have to be done in JS.

I will look again at this probably next week.