32bit float framebuffer on IOS not possible?

BMWPilote

Last time I checked on iPhone, I believe you are correct that its not supported. You can check this with ( scene.getEngine().getCaps().textureFloatRender ). One option might be to use multiple 16 bit float buffers and store pieces of your result across all of them in your shader.

13 hours ago, trevordev said:

Last time I checked on iPhone, I believe you are correct that its not supported. You can check this with ( scene.getEngine().getCaps().textureFloatRender ). One option might be to use multiple 16 bit float buffers and store pieces of your result across all of them in your shader.

OK I understand. Thanks for the idea. But does bitwise shift work on such device like iPhone?

14 hours ago, trevordev said:

Could you please help me more on that? I need a 32 bit normal buffer. How can I exactly use two 16 bit normal buffers and then combine them in a fragment shader?