Annoying full screen problem on Android Firefox

tackle

I've been trying to squash an annoying situation where the full screen mobile template messes up on Firefox on Android.

I found another game that's set up basically as mine: http://gamepyong.com/ints/ints.php

It has the same problem. I'm having this issue in both 2.04 and 2.05.

SO - what's the issue? Well, the javascript seems to think the game, or the webpage is/should be larger than the game's height. So it pushes the game down 10/20 pixels, and then if you touch that area you can scroll down.

Since you then can scroll down, the page is never stationary; you can touch and drag the page which ruins many games basically.

I'm seeing this problem on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, SM-T310 Android 4.2.2

Any idea on where to start to troubleshoot this? 

Pic of the problem, notice the black bar under the nav bar, it should not be there:

post-3797-0-60074300-1402352723.png

I managed to solve this after much hair tearing :)

I was using the full screen mobile template as you know. That uses an IIFE to trigger the boot of the game. Instead, I put it in a function which runs on <body onload="startGame">

That gives the browser the needed time to get its shit together, so this is solved with that.

Trivial in one way - but significant in that without it, games that uses dragging gestures are ruined in Android Firefox without this fix.

Update:
Sorry,  I was too early on the trigger, this was due to something else. I could only get the problem to go away by making sure that I set up all my screen settings in the preload function of the Boot state rather than in the create function.
Also, I needed to make sure I ended the section with a call to game.scale.refresh();

So, for example, my Boot state's preload function is now:

preload: function () {        //  Here we load the assets required for our preloader (in this case a background and a loading bar)        this.load.image('preloader-bg', 'img/preloader-bg.png');        this.load.image('preloader-bar', 'img/preloader-bar.png');        this.load.image('pplogo', 'img/pplogo.png');        if (this.game.device.desktop)        {            this.game.scale.scaleMode = Phaser.ScaleManager.SHOW_ALL;            this.game.scale.minWidth = 320;            this.game.scale.minHeight = 480;            this.game.scale.maxWidth = 800;            this.game.scale.maxHeight = 1200;            this.game.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;            this.game.scale.pageAlignVertically = true;            this.game.scale.setScreenSize(true);        }        else        {            this.game.scale.scaleMode = Phaser.ScaleManager.SHOW_ALL;            this.game.scale.minWidth = 277;            this.game.scale.minHeight = 416;            this.game.scale.maxWidth = 640;            this.game.scale.maxHeight = 960;            this.game.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;            this.game.scale.pageAlignVertically = true;            this.game.scale.forceOrientation(false, true);            this.game.scale.hasResized.add(this.gameResized, this);            this.game.scale.enterIncorrectOrientation.add(this.enterIncorrectOrientation, this);            this.game.scale.leaveIncorrectOrientation.add(this.leaveIncorrectOrientation, this);            this.game.scale.setScreenSize(true);            this.game.scale.setShowAll();            this.game.scale.refresh();        }    },

The important thing here being that it is no longer in the create function, and that I have the refresh() call.

I'm actually not sure why this is a problem but this fixed it for me.