Side scrolling Runner game for Mobile Browser

wizardstudioz

Hello,

I have started developing light weight HTML5 mobile browser games.i want to minimize development time and produce 2 games per week so that i can test and learn what HTML5 games can earn.

Sidescrolling Mobile browser game:  Raw design sample

Prueba.png

trying to develop a light weight game for low end devices.

appriciate feed back on art style :)

regards,

Nandakumar

2 games a week sounds like one hell of a fast turn-around to me...!

If you really can keep the quality level up at that rate of production then good for you, but otherwise I wouldn't count on learning too much about what HTML5 games can earn  ;) 

2 games a week sounds like one hell of a fast turn-around to me...!

If you really can keep the quality level up at that rate of production then good for you, but otherwise I wouldn't count on learning too much about what HTML5 games can earn  ;) 

Hey Alex,i will sure keep the quality level up interms of GFXand compatability to play in low end devices.what you think of GFX quality above?

regards,

Nandakumar

The graphics look good enough to me. You might want to make sure that if the fox is the main focus then you choose suitably contrasting colours for all of the background so that the fox stands out enough. Some of the browner bushes make the fox get a little bit lost, look around the tail in the screenshot for example.

The graphics look good enough to me. You might want to make sure that if the fox is the main focus then you choose suitably contrasting colours for all of the background so that the fox stands out enough. Some of the browner bushes make the fox get a little bit lost, look around the tail in the screenshot for example.

Alex,this is just Raw drawing for reference lot more to change in background and character,am planning to add 3 main protogonist to the game along with Fox character :)