[Phaser][Completed] Alien Run for the Moon!

Mariusz

I'd posted in the Phaser subforum and I thought posting here would also be a good idea.

I have recently finished polishing my game called 'Alien Run for the Moon!' using the latest Phaser version (2.1.3) and CocoonJS (2.1). I published the game on Google Play earlier today. Altogether the game took a good chunk of my free time to finish. I only tested the game on my Nexus 5 and it works rather well, but that's just one fairly high-end smartphone. 

The game itself is about an alien that's stranded on an asteroid that you're supposed to fly back to the moon by collecting crystals and avoiding obstacles such as bombs and asteroids. As a bonus, there are 26 parts of a spaceship that the player can occasionally spot and collect. I did this as I wanted to provide the feeling that there is a long term goal to playing this game. 

I think overall the game offers a nice experience, although I'd love any feedback. I don't even know how to market this and if it's worthy of any marketing whatsoever.

cR4JpQe.png  3kKLM9E.png

You can download the game here: 
https://play.google....logic.tothemoon

... aaaand you can play the game here (try playing on your phone, I made use of gyro.js so you can control the alien through the accelerometer): 
http://oddlogic.co.uk/alien-run-for-the-moon/index.html

Literally all feedback is welcome!