How to set the direction for bullets

Alex10

I want to scope after clicking the mouse flew in the direction of movement of the camera, thus emulated shot.

Possible example on three.js:    http://pauluskp.com/cannot

My attempt to do so at Babylon:    http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#VWXHP#1

Here is the basic code, then I created a sphere when clicked, and then later in

scene.registerBeforeRender

the set coordinates camera adding a constant but probably incorrectly specified coordinates.

window.addEventListener("click", function (e) {     var bullet = new BABYLON.Mesh.CreateSphere('bullet', 3, 0.3, scene);     var pos = camera.position;          bullet.position = new BABYLON.Vector3( pos.x, pos.y, pos.z);     bullet.material =  new BABYLON.StandardMaterial('texture1', scene);     bullet.material.diffuseColor = new BABYLON.Color3(3, 2, 0);     var alpha = 0;     scene.registerBeforeRender(function () {         bullet.position = new BABYLON.Vector3( alpha*pos.x, alpha*pos.y, alpha*pos.z );       alpha += 0.01;     });

• 2 weeks later...

I have another question. I'm trying to make a game for multiplayers on websocket and I have a problem with the motion vector bullets still appeared.

1) When clicked I call a function selfBullet  from class bullet and sent to the server the camera position and the player id.

window.addEventListener("click", function() {    var bul = new Bullet();    bul.selfBullet();    ws.send( JSON.stringify( { 'e':'shoot', 'id':player.id, 'pos':camera.position } )});

2) Server for all other players return these values and calls function remoteBullet from class bullet

ws.onmessage = function(event){    var bullet = new Bullet();    bullet.remoteBullet(msg.id, msg.pos );}

3) And then there is a problem. in function this.selfBullet  in a global variable is assigned to the direction

trueDirection = direction;

but there is a problem for all players bullet flies in the opposite direction from the direction stelby and how to modify the direction I do not have experience

var trueDirection;function Bullet(){    var bullet = new BABYLON.Mesh.CreateSphere('bullet', 3, 0.3, scene);    bullet.material = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial('texture1', scene);    bullet.material.diffuseColor = new BABYLON.Color3(3, 2, 0);    this.selfBullet = function(){         var startPos = camera.position;         bullet.position = new BABYLON.Vector3(startPos.x, startPos.y, startPos.z);         var invView = new BABYLON.Matrix();         camera.getViewMatrix().invertToRef(invView);         var direction = BABYLON.Vector3.TransformNormal(new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 1), invView);         direction.normalize();         trueDirection = direction;         scene.registerBeforeRender(function () {              bullet.position.addInPlace(direction);         });     };     this.remoteBullet = function(player, pos){          bullet.position = new BABYLON.Vector3(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z);          scene.registerBeforeRender(function () {              bullet.position.addInPlace(trueDirection);          });      }; }

}
example http://pauluskp.com/babylon

video 
The video shows that when a player shoots the right then the left overlooking pine shoots in the opposite

http://www.youtube.com/embed/gdzcIUvxst0