Phaser 2.2.0 "Bethal" is Released (+ 2.2.1 Update)

rich

I still have the same problems with emitters starting at the top of the screen instead of desired y-position when to much things is going on (and with altered bounds). Did you look into this, and do you have any thoughts on what the reason can be? I'm making a new attempt to find a solution. Am I right to presume that the bug must be somewhere in physics/arcade/ or particles/? Looking forward to switch to 2.2.1 :-)

edit: The bug is gone in the latest dev-build! Perfect!!!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The sprite alpha property now will reset to zero if its value is increased beyond 1,

In an old version of phaser i was using, this caused the sprite to appear as if it shines or something using tweening alpha (For example, alpha = 1.8 and then back to alpha = 1) . 

I know that this is supposed to be a fix and it was not supposed to behave like that, but it was useful to me. :lol:  

HI Rich ! Thanks for the release. I have a question though : did you change the way debug bodies are displayed (with P2)? I seem to have a problem with them, although the collisions are okay

Edit : my bad, this is working now. My P2.Body override had to give the debugBody its position ( it didn't need that before)