Need developer to make demo games

SCL

I apologise if this isn't appropriate for this form.

I've created a language and development tool to simplify the development of simple, portable games. I've made a handful of example knock-off games but I would like to find someone with a great imagination and time to create more. Partly this will test my system, and partly it will build more demos.

My hope is that eventually the benefits of the tool will lead to developers and advertisers. The end result would be for me to split ad revenue with developers.

To summarize, I'm seek an imaginative game developer to learn my development tool and create some games with it. If a game is particularly great we can easily publish to all mobile platforms as well (via cordova).

The development site is https://structuredcanvaslanguage.com/

The current set of sample games are at http://playscl.com

• 3 months later...

Interesting Idea, I would also add to your body css

-webkit-touch-callout: none;   -webkit-user-select: none;   -moz-user-select: none;   -ms-user-select: none;   touch-callout: none;  

user-select: none; 

to stop the blue highlighting appearing when you click with the mouse for objects off the canvas (e.g text).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone, thanks for replying and sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I guess I need to turn on notifications somewhere.

n-gauge: thanks for the tip. I have not experienced the problem the you are describing but I'll look into those tags asap.

spinnerbox: SCL is interpreted by JS at run time. I actually create SCL using Haxe.

I have prepped two apps created with SCL for Android and iOS. One will probably be released this week. Both are little games, one you can play now at playSCL.com (52 Pickup).

I'm back into this full time now, so please msg me any questions.