know the exact x and y coordinates of each item of a group

pranadevil

hi buddies,

i want to know if there is a way to know the exact x and y coordinates of each item in a group. i want to know the heigth of a falling item of a group and do something depending on it.

for example change its velocity in y.

any ideas will be great thanks in advance :lol:

happu new year to all of you guys!!!

The x and y of a sprite are relative to its group. You can find the x or y world coordinates by using sprite.world.x; (or y). You can use whatever relevant group function you need to go eg. group.forEachAlive() through the items and take the action you want depending if it meets a certain condition. These functions pass the item as the first parameter to the callback that you set.

Is this what you meant?

ok im gonna explain it more detailed,

imagine a item of a group of two falling, i want to check when it collides to a static block (with no gravity and no y,x velocity). then when the item is above of my static block i want to modify its parameters, give the falling item velocity in x. i tried with 

game.physics.arcade.collide(falling,static);

but it seems not to work to my objetive, cause there is a button to accelerate the falling item, and it affects it before it touches the static block. so i wonder if i can check the x, y coordinates of the falling item and realize when it is above the other item, then the callback fuction of the button could take actions, not before.

thanks in advance.