Sending and Receiving money without paypal/credit card ?

DELETE THIS ACC PLS

You can't receive money via paypal in Egypt, just not yet. 

Yes you can send money to paypal accounts. 

you can easily make a paypal account at www.paypal.com , and go to a bank of your liking AAIB , Alexandrea , etc.. and just make a normal bank account there (I know bank service can be annoying but there is nothing wrong in asking them every single question , it's their job) , So you just create a normal bank account , and ask for a MasterCard credit card , which they will usually ask you if you wanted one , And then you can link that card to your paypal account , However remember , paypal is still not an option to receive payments but only to send. 

About western union , you don't need to register anything , all you have to do is tell the sender your full name and your country , then he'll do the transfer , and later you can go to any WU agent which you can easily find on their website , and tell them a few info (Senders full name , amount of money, country , some code) and you'll get your money.

It sort of makes everything easier to be over 18 years old , and with some other banks over 21 years old , but as mentioned , there is nothing wrong at all at asking them every single question you have.

Ahmed.

Thank you Ahmed for the great information ..

I am thinking of registering in Western Union because i think it's easier than others.

I have two questions about Western Union ..

Can someone with paypal account send me money to my Western Union account?

Can i send money with my Western Union account to someone else's paypal account?

Very stupid question i have : Do i have to do anything from banks for paypal account? I mean can i make an account online?

Thank you all for your help and i hope this helps other people.

Hadzy Hayman

• 6 years later...

You can easily create a PayPal account and go to the bank of your choice AAIB, Alexandrea, etc. I need to have www.prepaidcardstatus.com soon. Then make a regular bank account there (I know the bank service can be annoying but there is nothing wrong with asking them all one question, it's their job), So just create a regular bank account, and ask for a MasterCard credit card, which they usually ask you when you want it, Then link that card with your PayPal account, but remember, PayPal is no longer an option to accept payments but just send.