Sending and Receiving money without paypal/credit card ?

DELETE THIS ACC PLS

Last time I checked Skrill it didn't support money transfers from it's American accounts and all other countries !!!

Can you use ATMs to get your money using a credit card ? if yes, then take a look at www.mayzusfs.com, I've been using them for over a year now you can receive money in your mayzus account using Bank Wire Transfers. After that you can order a Visa debit card and use it to get your money from ATMs. Just be ready to send them two proof of identity and two proof of address to activate all the feature of your account.

Is there some reason why you do not want to use PayPal?

I've used PayPal and Skrill ( why did they change their name from Moneybookers by the way? ) and to me PayPal seems to have a lot better UI where you can see your transactions clearly on the first page after login. To me Skrill seems a lot more complicated than a good payment portal should be. Also the page is cluttered with Skrill's sponsors adverisements.

Also in Skrill you cannot have multiple currencies on your account, but instead they are converted to your "home currency" (with an arbitrary rate) upon receival of the funds. In PayPal this is not a problem, and you can convert the funds manually if you need to (even though the conversion rate isn't great here either).

One thing I do like about Skrill though is the option to have a physical credit card that is directly linked to your online account, I'm not sure if PayPal has anything like this...

Paypal is easy for spending money, but transferring money to your bank account is a bit harder if you don't want to link a credit card or allow them to take money from your bank account (which I don't want to).

If you don't do that, you are only allowed to transfer up to €1000 per year.

Therefore, I don't like Paypal, but it is so easy to use that it is always a good solution for publishers to pay you.

Thanks all for replying.

Sorry for the delay [ Wasn't at home for a while ].

I'm going to a bank in Egypt and see if they support paypal.

If they do, I'm sure i will make one.

But @remvst ... I don't know about the 1000$ per year .. Isn't that a problem?

What i want is to send and receive money through paypal .. And to get them out of the bank for me to save/spend/buy anything i want. [That's possible right? ] 

Please reply soon so i know before buying it.

Thanks,

-Hadzy Hayman

But @remvst ... I don't know about the 1000$ per year .. Isn't that a problem?

you just need to open a paypal account and connect it with your bank account and then you dont have any limits

it also dont matter for a bank if you use paypal but it matters if paypal is avaible in your country, since 2011 paypal accounts are offical bank accounts so basicly you just send money from bank account to bank account (sending money from paypal is free but receiving money costs a little fee)

if you dont want an active bank account to be connected with paypal you can open a new (free) bank account, connect paypal with it, unlock paypal and cancel the new bank account, works pretty well here in germany and is 100% legal

the reason why you have to connect/unlock paypal is to make sure you are a real entity and that you dont do money laundering

Hi Hadzy! Not only this is possible, I would recommend it. Do what desktop software sellers do. A selling portal like Click2Sell would be great. Not only it allows you to offer diverse payment options to your client, such portals generally charge less than what you would be charged by payal (such paid services don't charge you anything for receiving money).

It also allows option of easy refund and allows wire transfer... Beware of one problem, currently there are repeated revolutions in Egypt so I am not sure if usual Egyptian banks holders can recieve money from overseas.

Otherwise, I would personally used a paid service like selling portal service for myself where there is a fixed monthly charge. What it would do is, it would allow your clients to use paypal to pay you, while you able to withdraw money to your bank.  I used a selling portal called BMTMicro before, but it take a huge 10% share of your money so I wouldn't recommend it.

Do a little research on such selling portals and find the best of what suits you (like low charges, supporting Egyptian banks, etc.) and beware of services like ClickBank who charges you for each product you add, as you would have different charges for different sponsers you would need to add and delete products a lot and ClickBank like services would rob you by taking $40+ each time.

Hi Hazdy Hayman,

You can register to paypal easily , But they haven't added the option to receive money with it yet  (in Egypt) , but they said that they plan to add it soon.

About western union, The AAIB (Arabic African Internation Bank) and Bank Alexandrea deals with them , Go to the nearest agent and ask them or information, You can check for the nearest agent at the western union site easily by typing your city name , I've found three near agents like this.

Hi Hazdy Hayman,

You can register to paypal easily , But they haven't added the option to receive money with it yet (in Egypt) , but they said that they plan to add it soon.

About western union, The AAIB (Arabic African Internation Bank) and Bank Alexandrea deals with them , Go to the nearest agent and ask them or information, You can check for the nearest agent at the western union site easily by typing your city name , I've found three near agents like this.

Thank you Ahmed for the useful information.

I went to Ahli's Egyptian bank but they didn't know what paypal is...... (So i went straight outside the bank telling myself "So what?I live in Egypt and i have to take it.")

About WU .. I'm going to see about it when i go home.

Do you live in Egypt ? If so can you tell me if you use paypal or not?

Thanks.

Maelesh ehna benetkalem :D

Oh and can i receive money from paypal accounts?

And can i send money to paypal accounts accounts?

I know if I've money in my WU account i can take it through the bank, Right?

Regards,

Hadzy Hayman

You can't receive money via paypal in Egypt, just not yet. 

Yes you can send money to paypal accounts. 

you can easily make a paypal account at www.paypal.com , and go to a bank of your liking AAIB , Alexandrea , etc.. and just make a normal bank account there (I know bank service can be annoying but there is nothing wrong in asking them every single question , it's their job) , So you just create a normal bank account , and ask for a MasterCard credit card , which they will usually ask you if you wanted one , And then you can link that card to your paypal account , However remember , paypal is still not an option to receive payments but only to send. 

About western union , you don't need to register anything , all you have to do is tell the sender your full name and your country , then he'll do the transfer , and later you can go to any WU agent which you can easily find on their website , and tell them a few info (Senders full name , amount of money, country , some code) and you'll get your money.

It sort of makes everything easier to be over 18 years old , and with some other banks over 21 years old , but as mentioned , there is nothing wrong at all at asking them every single question you have.

Ahmed.