Group coordinate space locked to the screen?

Bilge

I created a Group and added it to the World. I greate a Graphics object and add it to the Group but the coordinate space of the Group seems to be locked to the screen - that is, it is unaffected by movements of the Camera. Why does this happen? How do I control whether Groups operate within the Camera viewport or the World coordinate space?

"but the coordinate space of the Group seems to be locked to the screen"

indeed, at init, it's top left corner, 0,0 (x,y)

myGroup.fixedToCamera=true;

everything within the group will stick to user's screen point of view.

`fixedToCamera` is false for the group and its contents. This is not what is causing the group to be locked to the screen. Moreover, setting `fixedToCamera` to true causes my Group to completely disappear from screen. What's more, setting `fixedToCamera` before drawing objects within it and after drawing objects within it causes the objects to be drawn at different locations, which seems non-intuitive. Even stranger, setting `fixedToCamera` to true on Group contents actually causes them to stick to the World instead of the Camera.

Ultimately I do not understand the behaviour of `fixedToCamera`, but that is a non-issue right now because it is false for all my objects, so why then am I seeing groups stick to the Camera instead of the World they're placed within?