Group coordinate space locked to the screen?

Bilge

I created a Group and added it to the World. I greate a Graphics object and add it to the Group but the coordinate space of the Group seems to be locked to the screen - that is, it is unaffected by movements of the Camera. Why does this happen? How do I control whether Groups operate within the Camera viewport or the World coordinate space?

`fixedToCamera` is false for the group and its contents. This is not what is causing the group to be locked to the screen. Moreover, setting `fixedToCamera` to true causes my Group to completely disappear from screen. What's more, setting `fixedToCamera` before drawing objects within it and after drawing objects within it causes the objects to be drawn at different locations, which seems non-intuitive. Even stranger, setting `fixedToCamera` to true on Group contents actually causes them to stick to the World instead of the Camera.

Ultimately I do not understand the behaviour of `fixedToCamera`, but that is a non-issue right now because it is false for all my objects, so why then am I seeing groups stick to the Camera instead of the World they're placed within?