Chrome Mobile Browser

lenlac

I would like to autohide the address bar.

I can get it to hide in Safari but not in Chrome Mobile Broswer.

<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1 maximum-scale=1 user-scalable=0 minimal-ui" />

I had to modify the line above to the following because the game would not scale properly.

<meta name="viewport" content=" minimal-ui" />

I have the following lines enable in the index.html

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" /><meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

Then boot has the template code:

init: function () {        this.input.maxPointers = 2;        this.stage.disableVisibilityChange = true;        if (this.game.device.desktop)        {            this.scale.scaleMode = Phaser.ScaleManager.SHOW_ALL;            this.scale.setMinMax(480, 260, 1024, 768);            this.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;            this.scale.pageAlignVertically = true;        }        else        {                        this.scale.scaleMode = Phaser.ScaleManager.SHOW_ALL;            this.scale.setMinMax(480, 260, 1024, 768);            this.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;            this.scale.pageAlignVertically = true;            this.scale.forceOrientation(true, false);            this.scale.setResizeCallback(this.gameResized, this);            this.scale.enterIncorrectOrientation.add(this.enterIncorrectOrientation, this);            this.scale.leaveIncorrectOrientation.add(this.leaveIncorrectOrientation, this);        }    },

Thanks

in Advance