mesh.ellipsoid with collision objet

Dad72

Collisions on objects that fact from the center of the object and not from the top of the objects.
When I'm on the field I can walk on the floor but if I climb on an object, I am the center of the object, not the top object.

The collision with the severity of the above the object is not working properly. but lateral collision works well.

Is this normal behavior?

I really think it's a bug or vertical collisions is not calculate correctly. I think that I was not very clear in my explanations. Here image to accompany what I mean.

Here I should walk on top of the object, but I'm on the center of the object. the collision by the Y axis is not taken into account. on the X axis and the Z collision work properly I do not get into the object. only of top.

Same thing when I went downstairs, I'm still at the center of each tread and not on top.

There, ok, I'm on the field I ellipsoid does not sink into the ground.

Code I use: (I just put the big lines used)

scene.gravity = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, -0.75, 0);scene.collisionsEnabled = true;ground.checkCollisions = true;objet.checkCollisions = true;meshPlayer.ellipsoid = new BABYLON.Vector3(0.5, 1.0, 0.5);meshPlayer.ellipsoidOffset = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 3.0, 0);meshPlayer.applyGravity = true; meshPlayer.moveWithCollisions(forward);

Thanks

On the playground, it functioned properly. so I looking at my why it did not go.

in fact I have put my ground has 0 in Y,  can go up the stairs one above and it functioned.

That's strange. This behavior seems to be with the heightmap terrain but not on level flat ground.

If I can reproduce the problem, I would stay here, it's a bug that seems very sneaky.