Question about lighting and camera.

DigitalHilsone

Hello all again. Again forced to create a topic with questions. The fact that I am a novice developer, and I do not play for such a standard engine, so I ask so many questions.

1 question - how to remove glare in light type HemisphericLight?

2 question - how to block the movement of the camera ArcRotateCamera Z-axis?

Thank you in advance if you attach code to address these issues)

P.S.: I have a very interesting project - I'm a fan of computer games Space Rangers, and in his spare time studying and doing a remake create online games. I do of course on pure enthusiasm.

No problem :

1. Set material.specularColor to black

2. set camera.lowerRadiusLimit and camera.upperRadiusLimit to the wanted value :)

Thanks for the answers. How to check - unsubscribe.

Taking this opportunity, could you answer this question - I put obj model into the scene and through animation taught him peremeschatsya on the x-axis and y. But there was a problem - the first click handles excellent, the second and subsequent model moves in the opposite direction, other than the fact that I have him. Could you help me solve this problem? I will be very grateful to you.

Here's the code:
// Перемещение корабля засчет анимации!			scene.onPointerDown = function (evt, pickResult) {							// if the click hits the ground object, we change the impact position								if (pickResult.hit) {					BABYLON.Animation.CreateAndStartAnimation("anim", newMeshes[0], "position", 30, 120,					newMeshes[0].position, newMeshes[0].position.add(new BABYLON.Vector3(pickResult.pickedPoint.x, 0, pickResult.pickedPoint.z)), 0);				}			};