glDrawElements: Source and destination textures of the draw are the same.

dsman

I know it would be difficult to answer this without providing details. But I don't know what do I provide here. My app is working fine. Functionalities is working fine. 

But I am getting this warning on console for very draw call (or every render call is right word here? ). So console shows 256 instance of same warning and then stops showing it further, with following message:

WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context.  

Since this warning is not affecting my app as of now. I thought this could have performance implication.

I am beginner here. So pardom me if I sound silly. But do you think using full source file version of babylon instead of minified one will help here ?  

As the console doesn't show error in babylon file at all. Even the minified version has few lines  right? So it should show error at any line. Then I understand it would be difficult to see the code and will need to use source file so that its readable and debuggable. But here it shows error on html page's line #1 which is just <html> tag. 

No. I am not using WebGL beside the babylon itself. 

I thought if someone knows what this error is related to, I might try to pin-point the exact problem. 

But anyway, I will try to dig more and see if I can find out the problem by disabling certain code of mine with trial and error method. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...