Physics with oimo.js

v3rtik4l

Hello.

I am doing a demo with oimo physics on babylon and when I try to read the documentation or see the examples on their website it seems quite difficult to understand them.

I mean.. I know how to apply physics and all that stuff but not how to make joints or how to implement their demos on babylon.

Can anyone help me with that? Thank you in advance.

Regards.

John

I already did that tutorial and I have some physics on my scene, but the problem is when I try to follow the examples of oimo.js I don't know how to implement them in babylon. The documentation is not really good and is only some bits of comments.

You can try this too: http://pixelcodr.com/tutos/physics/physics.html for basics.

Special type of joints can be applied with a createLink in Babylon, and the 'options' attribute: https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/blob/master/Babylon/Physics/Plugins/babylon.oimoJSPlugin.ts#L286

I'll try to look the documentation and have a physics body with joint or kind of a bridge working for my demo. Thanks for the link. I'll let you know how's going.

@Temechon: you should do a doc for this!

That would be really helpful! for people like me just starting to using webgl and babylon. :)