What folder in the project directory should be run as the php web root?

David

In the ReadMe, it says to "launch examples/index.php".

However, I'm trying to figure out where the webroot should be.  If I run the server from the project root or the examples directory, there still seems to be broken links.  Do you know where the root is intended to be?

No matter where the webroot is supposed to be, I should be able to fix this.  I would offer up a pull request as well, but I see from your comments the php portion is to be axed soon.

Thanks!

Well I don't know your setup, but with xampp is just:

D:\xampp\htdocs\Phaser\phaser\examples

post-21-0-01980100-1379715539.jpg

where D:\xampp\htdocs\ is my web root, \Phaser\ is a folder where i keep projects and the \phaser\ folder itself

and then i just copy the whole phaser folder cloned from github.

Then:

http://localhost/Phaser/phaser/examples/ - should open you the blue screen with the examples - all working.

I have the exact same set-up as Mike for WAMP. On my Mac I have Phaser in my documents folder and just set-up an alias from the webroot to it. Basically if you put the whole phaser folder in your root (where-ever that may be) then all links should be fine. I'd recommend you do your git checkout there too, so you can easily pull new versions (as they are being released frequently at the moment).