Overlap not being detected

fitness23

I am enable to detect 2 overlapping objects for some reason, but I've always been able to do it before.

The page in question is here = http://www.andy-howard.com/prison-purge/index.html

I have set arcade physics = this.game.physics.startSystem(Phaser.Physics.ARCADE);

I have also enabled physics on the 2 objects in questions:

this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.feet);

and

this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.walkingBoundaries);

And then in the update function I have set: this.game.physics.arcade.overlap(this.feet, this.walkingBoundaries, stopPlayer, null, this);

I'd just like to know when the players feet overlap with the green line but it doesn't seem to work.

The only things that I am doing differently compared to what I normally do it overlapping with a line instead of a sprite, and also the movement is based on a tween not velocity - but I don't think that should make any difference.

Hello,

I think physics and tweens kinda don't go well together if you are not changing physics values (velocit, ...). You can check overlaping by tween movement (change in x/y) in other way see phaser example.

EDIT:

Try setting movement by body.velocity and check wheter or not your overlap goes off to, if it doesn't work then there is a problem elsewhere.