Looking for pixel artist for collaboration/partnership

fubeca6

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to game development, but am eager to get started. I'm looking for an artist that could be a partner/collaborator whom I could bust out a few simple, but high quality games with (probably in HTML5, and maybe publishing on mobile platforms?); and, if we work well together, possibly form a more long-term working relationship.

The idea wouldn't necessarily be to create the next million-dollar mobile game (although I'm definitely not opposed to that) but more to build up our portfolio, credibility and experience. Because of that, the partner I'm looking for probably wouldn't be a "professional ", but would probably be in a situation similar to my own.

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, please PM me!

Thanks,

Chad

• 1 year later...

Hello!

Very interesting idea you have there! I am Scrillrock and I want to offer you my pixel art skills for your projects. I think I can help a lot with the backgrounds,terrain tiles and especially - the chatacters. I can deal with sprite animating but that's kind of not my "passion". At the bottom of this letter there are likns with exapmles of my pixel arts.They are all from 2014/2015, because I stopped working with them by now

Of course these are all pieces of hobby art, i will do lots of better with a project big like this.