Knockout.js and DOM elements

Placeboaddict

Hello all. 

First timer, so please be gentle :-)

I've been building a Travian inspired game using pixi.js for rendering. This makes Phaser extremely interesting for countless reasons. 

My initial search for integrating knockout and DOM elements has come up empty, does anyone have any experiences doing so and would it be interesting for anyone else? 

The Impact engine does allow for DOM integration, so i imagine it could be done with some effort to be expected. 

Thanks 

God.. i did duplicate myself. Sorry!

We have a fullscreen game, with menus left, right, top and pop-ups where the player buys, builds sells and such. Desktop is the only target. 

So what i mean is, doing data-binding via knockout(or w/e) to trigger events and model updates readable for Phaser.

Hope that makes sense...  

I just found it states somewhere that DOM is not supported, which i hope I'm not the only one desiring. I only just found Phaser, and I'll gladly share if it works out. 

What it means by "DOM not supported" is as a rendering platform. I.e. Phaser can't (and won't) render DOM elements and move them around, etc.

What you're describing just sounds like a normal web site build to me though, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from using external DOM buttons to control in-game events.