Codenvy vs Cloud9?

buttonsrtoys

I'm new to Phaser and JS and looking at online IDEs for my Chromebook. Codenvy looks like a good option for me, in part because I'd also need to get up to speed on Eclipse (which Codenvy is based on). However, it looks like Cloud9 is more popular among Phaser developers, I'm guessing because it has better JS support? E.g., at first glance, it looks like Codenvy doesn't have code completion or breakpoints.

Is anyone here developing in Codenvy? I'm curious to hear whether Codenvy is a viable development environment for JS and Phaser and, if so, what steps I should take to optimize development with it.

I took a look at C9 and at first blush there's no comparison for JS. Automatic code indentation, completion, and breakpoints, which Codenvy doesn't appear to have for JS. (My limited understanding is that Eclipse support for JS isn't on par with the other languages and since Codenvy is based on Eclipse, it's understandable that it's not as great at JS.) So, I'm going with C9. Would be interested to hear if more experienced developers have anything else to add.