proto [Phaser]

Hsaka

Proto is an adventure game mixed with some puzzle elements for good measure. It challenges you to survive the harsh journey through space for as long as possible.

The ships, stations and names in proto are procedurally generated, so you get unique ones each time you play the game. All of the situations you encounter will be different each time you start a new game.

Proto should work in both desktop and mobile browsers. On mobile, it was only tested on the Galaxy 3 stock browser.

Made with the awesome Phaser library.

http://www.gamepyong.com/proto/index.php

proto_sshot.jpg

It took me a while to work out what was going on, after which I had great fun actually and got to the top of your leaderboard and 325 light years :)

I think you need to really warn them if all meters are full-up, because I didn't realise it cost Trance to play the mini-games at first and I must have wasted lots of trance even though the meters were full. I just kept playing waiting for something to happen, but in reality the game wanted me to click "Engines" and then move! As that's how it progresses. I think you ought to make that painfully more clear, otherwise it's easy to get stuck and not understand quite how fun and deep this game can get :)

I got it working on my tablet, very cool game think I made it to 4th on the leader board. There was one game breaking bug I kept getting though, and that was with the puzzles, every so often the puzzle would come in on an angle and I would not be able to click the boxes I needed to click to complete it

On Desktop you've got a nice fast solid frame rate (probably 60fps easily), on mobile it's going to be slower to start with but also fluctuates a lot more too. Basically the tween is being interrupted before it's had a chance to finish. Maybe something deletes the tween, re-uses it elsewhere or modifies the property it's tweening before it's had a chance to complete.