Camera position jump back after mouse release

AlbertoBonn

Hi guys/gals! 

I see this too, Icebreaker... in your demo.  During a drag... release the button while the pointer is still traveling.  The camera still moves after the button release... in my FF anyway.

Likely, it is related to the camera's .inertia.

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#29VIXL#1

As you can see, turning it off reduces the problem, but it's still there.  Release the button while continuing the drag... the issue can still be seen.  *scratch scratch*

Thanx Wing, thats what Im looking for. Here my code:

var wasd={l:0,r:0,f:0,b:0,s:0.03};function kDwn(evt){switch(evt.keyCode){case 65:wasd.l=1;break;case 68:wasd.r=1;break;case 87:wasd.f=1;break;case 83:wasd.b=1;break;}}function kUp(evt){switch(evt.keyCode){case 65:wasd.l=0;break;case 68:wasd.r=0;break;case 87:wasd.f=0;break;case 83:wasd.b=0;break;}}window.addEventListener("keyup", kUp, false);window.addEventListener("keydown", kDwn, false);if(BABYLON.Engine.isSupported()){    var canvas = document.getElementById("cnvs");    var engine = new BABYLON.Engine(canvas, true);        BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load("","scene.babylon",engine,function(scn){        scn.executeWhenReady(function(){            scn.activeCamera.attachControl(canvas);                                    var actC=scn.activeCamera;            var cDir=actC.cameraDirection;            var rstV=actC.rotation;            //window.addEventListener("mouseup",function(){actC.rotation=new BABYLON.Vector3(rstV.x,rstV.y,rstV.z)});                        engine.runRenderLoop(function(){                if(wasd.f==1)cDir.z+=wasd.s;if(wasd.b==1)cDir.z-=wasd.s;if(wasd.r==1)cDir.x+=wasd.s;if(wasd.l==1)cDir.x-=wasd.s;                                    scn.render();            });        });    }, function(progress){        // To do: give progress feedback to user    });}        

I hope you find a smaller solution! I need a WASD controll... maybe you can help me out.
Thanx a lot