iPhone + iFrame trouble

AndreasLoew

I am currently working on a physics tutorial for Phaser - https://www.codeandweb.com/blog/2015/10/07/phaser-p2-physics-example-tutorial

The tutorial contains several examples - and to keep the resources low I decided to put the different stages of the game scenes in iframes. The iframes are set up for responsive design - adapting to the screen width and height.

The game scene is set up to be rendered in higher resolution to fit highdpi / retina. 

This all works well on desktops - including Retina iMac.

The problem is that the scene behaves completely strange on iOS. It seems that the contend is not scaled down. And even worse - it seems to grow. The black bar displaying in the top of the scene increases over time.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve these issues?

• 1 month later...

I've noticed the exact same thing - Phaser on iOS seems to ignore the iframe CSS bounding even when window constraints are set to "layout" and expands out way past the mark it should. It's working fine on PC, Mac and android. Im using the SHOW_ALL scale mode, attempting to find a solution by using the USER_SCALE mode instead. Anyone else come across this issue?