animation auto starting in 3ds max export

DezOnlyOne

I am unable to keep my babylon exports to NOT auto start when they are loaded. I am exporting from Max 14. I have tried going into the babylonjs properties through right click, and I have gon into the babylon file and set autoAnimate to false. I have seen others mention that this does not happen in Blender. Is this true? Is there a fix for this?

Hi. There shuold be a "Auto animate" button. Right click on mesh, Babylon... -> Babylon Properties . There you will find a Auto animate button checked. Uncheck it with a double click. If you don't find the button it's something wrong with your exporter. 

I have followed this instruction and I am still having an issue. I have noticed that there are certain elements within the Max file that cannot be accessed through the babylon properties so that auto animate can be turned off. We are using a Cat rig and there are targets that the eyes of our character are looking at. When I try to access the babylon properties when clicking on a bone, I get an index out of range error, and while I can see the dialog, changes to the values in the dialog do not persist. Is there an issue with different types of rigs and babylon? Here is a version of the max file. 

http://protest.jht.com/duke/carlTest/content/carl/carlLeftMCAM1.max