How to make a simple html with javascript accessible in the web?

neonwarge04

I need to post my work, its just a bunch of .js files and a single index.html. I need to know how I can upload/host this. On my previous post, someone suggested DropBox and Google drive. Well, this are not true anymore. Although google will no longer support this until August of 2016, I cannot make it work either. DropBox requires me to be a paid user to have a public folder which is not practical as of the moment. 

Do you know how to make pixi work on mobile devices? Without the use of CocoonJS or the likes. I just want to run it on a mobile device browser.

Thanks!

`serve` is another good npm module for this (as is `serveur`), both of them have some additional goodies you may or may not want, the configuration is via command line flags so you cant really get much simpler (for example, you can set the port, you can even get them to compile/transpile your JS/CSS on the fly if you want something more complex but dont want to muck with a build process too much).

There are other solutions for quickly firing up Python or Ruby servers too if you're comfortable there, although I suspect they are slightly trickier in windows, just go with node, its fairly easy, even in windowsland.

If you need it external services from DigitalOcean or Linode are fairly cheap(ish) and have starter images with Apache or Nginx and/or Node all set up, its probably just a few clicks to get set up. Then scp (or ftp) your files into the already set-up public folder, simple, but effective. I think both services will cover you for $5 a month which is cheaper than many other offerings that fire up PHP and loads of other stuff you dont want. Plus, there is an added advantage here, you'll learn very basic server management which will mean you have some clue on what to do if you need to scale up to Amazon or Rackspace etc etc, or, if you pay someone else to do it you'll have some idea what they are doing for you.