rayo

hi every one!.
trying to finish my first phaser game i have this problem:

I want the game at fullscreen from the beginning, but only if is a user action, chrome, firefox and Explorer allow this...

messaje from browsers:
//Chrome:   Failed to execute 'requestFullScreen' on 'Element': API can only be initiated by a user gesture.
//Firefox:  Phaser.ScaleManager: requestFullscreen failed or device does not support the Fullscreen API
//Explorer: Phaser.ScaleManager: requestFullscreen failed or device does not support the Fullscreen API

can  i dispatch  a mouse click event , like in AS3 (simulate a user click)...
how can i do that?
is there another solution to have fullscreen without a user "clicking"?

thanks!!

You're essentially trying to bypass the browser's security. That's a black art, and there may be a way to hack these browsers, but probably not from a website. You can disable the game unless it's in a full-screen state, and you can trigger DOM events, but (fortunately for the security of mankind) you cannot trigger an event on the browser application from a web-app.

Imagine a web-site that forced your computer into a full-screen state, and never let you get out of full-screen. I mean, it's not the end of the world, but it's a problem browser venders foresaw when they decided to make users click a button before allowing full-screen. If it were possible to spoof events on and collect data from the browser application itself, web-sites would be able to spy on your history, perhaps get your saved passwords, set any site to the homepage, etc. 

Security may be a hassle to web devs sometimes, but I'm sure happy web browsers are trying to be secure.. And are actually agreeing on something for once.

I agree to be careful with people data .But in the case of full Screen too?, ok, i put a button in the midle of my game, you cant play if you dont press this button, so,go to fullScreen, how can browsers have the security there is a way to go out of fullscreen?