[cocos2d-js]Star Craft

Jackie

On one hand, I get that "Star Craft" might sound like a generic enough name and that no one should confuse your game with that other "StarCraft" game series; but than on the other hand you've also stolen their title font for your titlescreen so I'm less inclined to think it's unintentional.

It plays like a basic space shooter made from a tutorial, but it's ok.

Interesting choice to use Cocos2D for your games, I would be interested in hearing why you chose it and what your team's experiences with using it have been like?

On one hand, I get that "Star Craft" might sound like a generic enough name and that no one should confuse your game with that other "StarCraft" game series; but than on the other hand you've also stolen their title font for your titlescreen so I'm less inclined to think it's unintentional.

It plays like a basic space shooter made from a tutorial, but it's ok.

Interesting choice to use Cocos2D for your games, I would be interested in hearing why you chose it and what your team's experiences with using it have been like?

I am good at Flash to design, so use the cocos2d-js, and it is easy to package to APP.

Do you have the better suggestion for the games?

I am good at Flash to design, so use the cocos2d-js, and it is easy to package to APP.

Do you have the better suggestion for the games?

No, I've heard good things about original Obj-C version (and C++ port cocos2d-x) but haven't heard of people using the JS port so I was just curious as to what it was like from someone that has obvious used it a fair bit.

No, I've heard good things about original Obj-C version (and C++ port cocos2d-x) but haven't heard of people using the JS port so I was just curious as to what it was like from someone that has obvious used it a fair bit.

The PIXI project (or phaser), how to package to APP?

Is to create a webserver on the mobile services?

The PIXI project (or phaser), how to package to APP?

Is to create a webserver on the mobile services?

They are just graphics/game frameworks, they don't handle packaging but I believe that their are many packaging options they can be used with when you want to distribute a finished game which uses them as an app (I haven't gotten that far yet myself so I can't say which is best) solutions for packaging include the likes of PhoneGap/Cordova, the Intel XDK, CocoonJS.

• 7 years later...