Auto animate frame min and max 3DS Max

Dad72

Hi,

in 3ds max when you want to automatically play a animation, you can not go beyond 1000 min and max.
I have a model with 8400 frames animate and I would automatically play the animation frames of 2180 to 2985.

Why there is a limitation to 1000 frames?  I guess it's a bug

Non, ca fonctionne pas DK. si je change la valeur de babylonjs_autoanimate_to. cela me dit ensuite que le value supérieur a 1000 n'est pas valide ou un truc dans le genre.

En gros je met un 0 de plus et je reouvre le menu pour auto animate et ca me sort une erreur.

De plus, aucun changement n'est pris en compte (la où est babylonjs_autoanimate_to) quand je met certaine valeur a True ou False, les checkbox reste comme d’habitude, même après réouverture de 3ds max 2016

The new version does not change anything. I can not go beyond 1000 and if I change the value in the properties of the objects, I receive an error then. the same error as before.

Here, you can not go beyond 1000

auto_animate.jpg.3e0aab9a3e6c9eb237aae1c

Here if I increase the value of the property of the object and I returned to the dialogue (previous image) I have this:

error_value.jpg.6963066168eda1816995a14a