Rotate the Gear

lukaMis

I am sorry it is not in english.
(It is translation ready via i18n.js but we only have slovenian texts so far).

link: http://demo.irokus.si/irokusplus/r5nit5/index.html?url=nit5_04_05_ani

Goal is to rotate gray gear in the direction of its arrow using other gears and / or strap. Blue gear is starting point but you can not put strap directly on the two gears. There need to be some in between. You need to place gear from the left close enough to a rotating one so it will start rotating to...
You have different size of gears (they rotate with different speed), strap icon and clear area icon. It is simple.... :)

It is made with Phaser.

This is part of our html5 powered textbook for fifth grade of primary school.

Untitled-2.jpg

I think it's quite hard to tell the direction on the gears. I also don't like that the gears don't have teath that interlock. other than that, nice presentation und it works. took me a while to notice I have to remove the mouse-pointer from a gear so that it starts turning. 

It would also be nice if there was a reason to use the different gear types. are you planning on making this a full game, or is this just a prototype?

1 hour ago, marcgfx said:

I think it's quite hard to tell the direction on the gears. I also don't like that the gears don't have teath that interlock. other than that, nice presentation und it works. took me a while to notice I have to remove the mouse-pointer from a gear so that it starts turning. 

It would also be nice if there was a reason to use the different gear types. are you planning on making this a full game, or is this just a prototype?

Interlocking would be great, i agree. Our designer has chosen wrong gears i guess. :)
Gears of different sizes rotate with different speeds. That is all there is to it. This is part of our html5 powered textbook and serves as simulation/aide/presentation for teacher when he/she explains this stuff to pupils. This is finished and in use.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2016 at 1:51 PM, lukaMis said:

I am sorry it is not in english.
(It is translation ready via i18n.js but we only have slovenian texts so far).

link: http://demo.irokus.si/irokusplus/r5nit5/index.html?url=nit5_04_05_ani

Goal is to rotate gray gear in the direction of its arrow using other gears and / or strap. Blue gear is starting point but you can not put strap directly on the two gears. There need to be some in between. You need to place gear from the left close enough to a rotating one so it will start rotating to...
You have different size of gears (they rotate with different speed), strap icon and clear area icon. It is simple.... :)

It is made with Phaser.

This is part of our html5 powered textbook for fifth grade of primary school.

Untitled-2.jpg

Dude actually i want to try this rotate gear game can i get his code.